Vets for Pets is looking for dedicated and compassionate individuals to join our team! We are expanding our family and opening a second branch, and we are eager to welcome new faces into our team.
Here’s a little about us – We are a predominantly small animal general practice, seeing mainly dogs and cats with a healthy sprinkle of pocket pets as well. The clinic is well equipped with the usual bells and whistles such as digital radiography, ultrasound, in-house biochemistry/haematology machines, and more.
We are focused in providing top quality veterinary care to our patients and clients, with the best interest of our patients in mind. You will be joining a friendly team of vets and support staff who are enthusiastic about the work we do.
Here’s what we want from you – We are looking for passionate individuals that are highly motivated, willing to work as a team, and are focused on providing the best care for their patients.
Requirements for Vets (Full/Part-time/Locum):
– Possess a valid Veterinary degree recognized by the AVA
– Open to both fresh and experienced vets
– Dedicated to providing excellent care
– No after-hours requirement.
– We offer competitive salaries that are commensurate with experience
Requirements for Vet nurses (Full/Part-time):
– Able to work well as an individual and a team
– Good communication skills
– Experience is preferred but not required. On-the-job training will be provided.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com . Successful applicants are welcomed to come down and experience our clinic first-hand. We look forward to having you join our team!