Why would you want to join Gaia Vets?
• We are a veterinarian lead establishment
• We partner with pet owners to support the well-being of their pets
• We believe that making a difference starts in our neighbourhood (i.e. Serangoon) and the community
• We strongly support continuous education, no matter the role
• We emphasize on achieving a positive & sustainable work/life environment with a large support team to achieve minimal over-time hours.
• You look forward to working in an inclusive and supportive team. We at Gaia place great importance in teamwork with clear and professional communication.
Who is missing in the Team Gaia?
A few years of experience would be preferred, but new grads are welcomed. You will be joining the current team of 4 veterinarians in a supportive environment. Advanced diagnostic imaging (CT, Fluoroscopy) & orthopaedic surgeries are performed here. Any interest in exotic animal medicine will be appreciated.
2) Experienced Veterinary Technicians
You will be assisting our 4 veterinarians with anaesthesia, care of hospitalized patients, overnight hospitalization, and the many diagnostic (IDEXX Biochem/Haematology) and imaging (ultrasound, CT, Fluoroscopy) procedures.
You will be joining the current team of 3 other full-time receptionists. Prior experience preferred, but anyone with great communication skills with an approachable demeanour will be strongly considered.
How will you grow with Gaia Veterinary Centre?
You can expect lots of opportunities to experience the whole spectrum of veterinary medicine that include (but not limited to) orthopaedics, physiotherapy, advanced imaging, in-house diagnostics and even exotic animal medicine. We are a close knit team and you will receive strong support from your colleagues.
If you love animals, enjoy working with people, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org