A Vet Clinic is a fully computerized “Integrated Veterinary Medical Centre” incorporating functional and holistic medicine comprising of specialties in:
– Nutritional Medicine
– Veterinary Regenerative Medicine
– Cell Therapy
– Specialty soft tissue surgeries and orthopedics
– Ophthalmic surgery
– Bioresonance allergy testing
– Animal Communication and body talk
– Comprehensive laboratory and body talk
– Comprehensive laboratory services and health screening
• Performing diagnostic tests and x-rays, Preparing animals and instruments for surgery,
• Administering medications, vaccines, and treatments, providing emergency first aid or
General nursing care
• Observing and reporting on the behaviour and condition of animals, Restraining animals for examination or treatment
• Administering anaesthesia and assisting during medical procedures, Collecting and recording animal case histories
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Veterinary or equivalent.
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Interested applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Post expires at 2:53pm on Tuesday April 27th, 2021