Who are we?
At Vet Central, we have been providing honest, tailor-made, quality veterinary care to a good spread of small animals (dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs) since 2015. We also pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive team atmosphere.
Vet Central is privately owned by full-time practising veterinarians, who understand the challenges of being a vet, have humour in life and soldiering on in different situations.
What would working at Vet Central be like?
You will be part of a passionate clinic that prioritizes strong team morale and collaboration. We value Work-Life balance and full-timers will only work a total of 4 days a week. We do not work on SUNDAYS! There are no after hours or public holiday work.
Our opening hours are from 9am to 1pm and 3 to 7pm (Mondays to Saturdays). A one hour lunch break is scheduled daily for each team member.
Equipment available to facilitate our work include:
• Digital X-rays and Dental X-rays
• Conebeam CT
• Multi-parameter monitoring equipment including ETCO 2 (Cardell, PetMap)
• IDEXX in-house blood test machines
• iM3 Dental machines
• Full dental suite with equipment for rabbit and rodent dentistry
• Electrocautery with vessel sealing capabilities
• Laser therapy machine
• Ezyvet practice management veterinary software
Why work for us?
• Varied case load including many opportunities to see small mammals such as rabbits and guinea pigs.
• Strong and supportive nursing and administrative team
• Good support and mentorship from existing veterinarians. We provide an individualized growth plan for each candidate to enable them to reach their maximum potential.
• Continuing Education is strongly encouraged to improve our standards of care.
• Induction program for new graduates.
If you believe in being part of a collaborative team & giving excellent patient care, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.