Temasek Polytechnic adopts an industry-driven approach to education and research by setting up specialised learning enterprises such as the clinic to provide skills-based training for the students.
We are seeking for passionate Veterinarians to join the dynamic team. Locum positions are also available.
Job Responsibilities include:
– Conduct lectures, tutorials and practical lessons, as well as training courses
– Review, design and develop course materials, as well as identify new veterinary and/or rehabilitative skills to develop technical competency in students
– Work with a dynamic team to manage the daily operations of TP Animal Clinic in addition to the veterinary services offered at the clinic
– Mentor staff and students on animal handling and care, as well as other necessary veterinary duties in the clinic setting
– Where necessary to assist in consultancy and research projects in related fields, as well as mentor students in projects and competitions
– Possess a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or post graduate degree in veterinary science or medicine, from universities recognised by AVA
– Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience with exposure to veterinary hospitals, clinics, research lab or bioconservation
– Knowledge and experience in large and small animals, aquatic or avian medicine. TCVM would be preferred.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Willingness to demonstrate skills and share experiences to motivate students
Interested applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 12:00am on Wednesday March 13th, 2019