Job Profile Summary Performing variety of customer service activities for internal and external customers, providing information, resolving issues and ensuring customer satisfaction. Responding to customer phone and other communications, addresses questions/issues /problems/concerns.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide customer technical support for IDEXX products or services, including pet and other animal health care-related products for veterinarians, medical diagnostic and other products and services.
• Support consists of answering customer questions, explaining products and services, instructing in use of equipment, coordinating and assisting with equipment installations, configuring computer system hardware or software, troubleshooting and repairing system, database or data communication issues, or other priorities.
• Determine customer needs, research and provide solutions, coordinating with other team members as needed.
• Ensures ongoing customer satisfaction and continuing strong customer relationships.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• High quality customer facing inter-personal skills, with experience working with customers and maintaining good customer relationships.
• Technical record keeping management skills.
• Reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues.
• Phone skills, with ability to establish rapport.
• Attention to detail.
• Organized with ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Supervisory skills, if a lead position.
• Communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to communicate complex technical issues to technical and non-technical users in a professional, positive, friendly and understandable manner.
• Personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
More information can be found at the following link: https://idexx.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/IDEXX/job/Singapore/Technical-Support-Representative_J-008976-1/apply