Our practice at Hougang Village is seeking veterinarians, veterinary technicians/ nurses and receptionists to join us on a full-time or part-time basis.
Sunshine Vet Care has a supportive and experienced team contributing to the smooth running of the practice and excellent and quality care of our patient’s health and welfare. We pride ourselves on providing and maintain these standards while learning from each other along the way.
Work-life balance is important. Typically, you will work 4.5 day per week between Mondays and Saturdays. We offer competitive salaries that commensurate with clinical experience and also encourage and support continuing education. There will be no after-hours work.
Requirements for Vets (Full/Part-time/Locum):
– Possess a valid Veterinary degree recognised by the AVS
– Open to experienced vets with at least 2-3 years clinical experience
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Competence in surgery
– Fresh Graduates are also welcome to apply
Requirements for Vet Tech/Nurses (Full/Part-time):
– Prior work experience in the veterinary industry or graduated with a Diploma in Veterinary technology/Veterinary Bioscience
– Good communication skills
– Possess initiative and able to work well independently and as well as in a
Please send your resume, recent photo and expected salary to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Phone number: 62468681