Spring Veterinary Care has 2 clinics in Singapore. Locations are in Hougang and Punggol.
We treat most small animals including pocket pets and terrapin. We also have a keen interest in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
Facilities include a computerized system, hospitalization, in-house diagnostic laboratory, ultrasonography, x-ray, dentistry and surgery.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for full-time Veterinarian:
– New graduates and foreigners are welcomed to apply.
– Must be able to obtain a license to practice in Singapore according to AVS requirements.
Job Scope for Veterinarian:
– Work roster of 4 or 5 workdays per week with mix of teleconsultations and in-clinic duty.
– No after-hours clinic duty.
– Flexibility of working at 1 clinic or at both clinics.
Requirements for Full-Time Veterinary Assistant/Technician includes:
– Preferably Singaporean/Singapore PR holder
– Has prior relevant experience or some animal handling experience but training will be provided
– No after-hours duty