We are a newly renovated busy small animal clinic in Woodlands!
We are looking for a Veterinarian and Veterinary Nurse to join our team. We aim to provide evidence-based medicine, offer hospitalizations, dentals and some advanced surgeries with our Vet who has memberships in surgery. Work-life balance and team cohesiveness is made a priority.
The clinic is equipped with:
Digital radiography with fluoroscopic capabilities, IDEXX hematology and biochemistry machines, new ultrasound machine, IM3 dental machine, tonometry, PetMAP blood pressure machines and other multiparameter monitoring machines, soft tissue and basic orthopedic surgery equipment including a basic plating and external fixator set.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
– A Veterinary degree registrable in Singapore
– Minimum of 2-3 years experience preferred
– Comfortable and experienced in routine surgeries and dentals
– Keen on continuing education.
-Good client communication and organization skills.
-NEW GRADUATES ARE ALSO WELCOME
What we offer
– Excellent salary and an opportunity for profit sharing for suitable candidates
– Good work life balance with flexible working day arrangement including an option of 4-day working week. If on a 5-day working week, will only have a maximum of 1 evening shift and 1 weekend shift
– No after hours or on call work
– Continuing education leave and financial support for this
– Investment into equipment necessary for advancement of Veterinarian’s interest to expand our services.
– An excellent support team of friendly and experienced nurses and receptionists
– Passion for the job
– Experience preferred but not necessary.
– Training will be provided on the job.
– Continuing education sponsorship applicable for suitable courses.
– A welcoming and cohesive team with great working environment.
Please email your CV to email@example.com