SingVet is looking for an associate veterinarian to join our friendly team. Someone who shares our values to strive and provide options to help every client and pet, and believes that a workplace should be supportive, progressive and family friendly.
Our established structured system ensures our patients get consistent high quality care, and the clients a positive experience.
Veterinarians have the option of 4- or 5-day work week totaling 40 hours a week. Our current 4 Vet team means there will be ample support and rarely requires sole charge. Continuing education is expected and supported by the management to ensure that we provide up-to-date care. Profit-sharing/partnership will be considered for suitable candidates.
New graduates are welcomed to apply and will receive support and guidance from our experienced veterinarians.
Remuneration commensurate with experience from S$85,000 to 145,000 per annum.
Equipment we carry to facilitate our work:
– Digital radiography with fluoroscopic capabilities
– New esotate ultrasound machine
– In-house IDEXX suite (hematology, biochemistry, SNAP tests)
– PETMAP blood pressure machines
– Surgery room equipped with suction, cautery, warm water blankets, soft tissue & orthopedic kits.
– Practice evidenced-based veterinary medicine delivered with compassion.
– Excellent client communication skills.
– Proper record keeping and documentation.
– Perform at least basic desexing and dentals.
– Work as a team with fellow veterinarians, veterinary nurses and receptionists.
– 5 day work week
– Min 2-3 years experience
– Training and mentorship will be provided
– Passionate about caring for animals and their well-being.
– Works well in a team
– Good communication skills
All interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com