SingVet is looking for a vet associates to join our family friendly and positive team. Someone who shares our values to strive and provide options to help every client and pet, and believes that a workplace should be supportive, inclusive and progressive.
Our established structured system ensures our patients get consistent high quality care, and the clients a positive experience.
Veterinarians have the option of 4- or 5-day work week totaling of 40 hours a week. Our current 4 Vet team means there will be ample support and rarely requiring sole-charge. Continuing education is expected to provide up-to-date care, CE leave and financial support are offered. Profit-sharing/partnership will be considered for suitable candidates.
Remuneration commensurate with experience from S$65,000 to 145,000 per annum.
Equipment we carry to facilitate our work:
– Digital radiography with fluoroscopic capabilities
– New esotate ultrasound machine
– In-house IDEXX suite (hematology, biochemistry, SNAP tests)
– PETMAP blood pressure machines
– Surgery room equipped with suction, cautery, warm water blankets, soft tissue & orthopedic kits.
– Practice evidenced-based veterinary medicine delivered with compassion.
– Excellent client communication skills.
– Proper record keeping and documentation.
– Perform at least basic desexing and dentals.
– Work as a team with fellow veterinarians, veterinary nurses and receptionists.
– 5 day work week
– Min 2-3 years experience
– Training and mentorship will be provided
– Passionate about caring for animals and their well-being.
– Works well in a team
– Good communication skills
All interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com