Experienced vet techs are needed to join our team – at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a busy small animal practice in Singapore is preferred. The Senior vet tech should have a good command of surgical principles to assist with soft tissue surgery and be able to mentor junior staff. Having good interpersonal skills and being a team player are important traits for our clinic. Formal qualifications such as a Diploma for Veterinary Technician or Certificate IV Veterinary Nursing or a DVM are preferred. However, relevant practical experience as stated above is also recognised.
- A vibrant individual is required to manage reception duties and liaise with clients. Must be experienced in multi-tasking and competently multi-lingual. Must have good customer service traits and be hard working.
- Must be able to work weekends on rotational basis and the occasional public holiday at the centralised AE.
- Attention your resume to Dr. Gloria Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to time constraints, communication will only be made with qualified applicants. We apologise in advance.
- Due to Ministry of Manpower restrictions, we are unable to employ S-Pass holders.
- Attractive salary packages for E-Pass holders. Salary for Senior Vet Technician is $4000 and upwards for the qualified candidate
Post expires at 12:00am on Sunday September 23rd, 2018