At Acacia Veterinary Clinic, we believe in maintaining a conducive environment to work in for our staff. We have a good work life balance. Our short working hours which amount to less than 35 hours a week will allow for other pursuits in life, be it for family or for personal improvement. Our staff work well together and maintain a close bond through regular outings and meals together. If you are looking for a pleasant working environment with no office politics, this would be the place for you.
We are currently looking for a dedicated professional Veterinary Surgeon to join our practice on a full time basis with possibilities of going on to becoming an Associate of the business. Part timers are also welcome.
The ideal candidate should:-
* Be a Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
* Have 3 years experience in a small animal practice
* Possess a degree in Veterinary Medicine that is registrable in Singapore
* Be professional, patient, compassionate and have a genuine love for animals.
* Applicants who can recommend good makan places will be given special consideration. ;p
Successful applicants with experience can look forward to an attractive starting salary ranging from $6000-10,000 per month depending on experience. Applicants who are fresh graduates or with less than 3 years of working experience are still welcome to apply, and mentoring will be provided by experienced staff.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org