Mount Pleasant Veterinary Centre at Jalan Gelenggang provides a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical referral services.
The major focus for the healthcare team at this centre is the management and treatment of patients who require advanced and intensive care.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated individual who is passionate about animals and able to work effectively in a team.
Major responsibilities include:
• Assisting vets and vet technicians in treating in-patient and out-patient cases
• Assisting in the monitoring of hospitalized pets
• Taking x-rays and collecting laboratory samples from pets
• Updating patient records
• Handling client queries
• Checking and maintaining inventory of drugs and consumables
• Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of work areas
• Working hours include day and overnight shifts
• Graduates with a Bachelor/Diploma in Veterinary Technology may apply for the Veterinary Technician position
• The minimum qualification for the Veterinary Nurse position is “O” Level. Experience in veterinary settings is preferred but not necessary. Training will be provided for staff without prior experience. Candidates who exhibit good work attitude and competency may be sponsored for the Australian Certificate IV course in Veterinary Nursing.
• Salary will depend on qualification, experience and level of education
• Can work on weekends
• Able to start immediately
• Only Singaporeans and PR may apply
Interested candidates may email their resume to: email@example.com
More information about us can be found at www.mountpleasant.com.sg