Start Date: Monday, April 16, 2018 | End Date: Monday, July 16, 2018
Brighton Vet Care Pte Ltd is looking for the right individual to join our team of dedicated professionals. We recognize individuals who are fully dedicated to the veterinary profession.
Our clinic is comprehensively equipped with a wide-range of newly-acquired facilities, including:
- Direct digital radiography and dental radiography
- Ultrasonography and echocardiography
- IDEXX biochemistry and haematology machines
- Dedicated surgery suite with full anaesthetic monitoring equipment (including capnography, pulse oximeter, doppler BP, ECG) and ventilator
- Karl Storz endoscopy suite and Covidien Ligasure sutureless vessel sealing device for laparoscopic surgeries and endoscopic procedures
- Midmark Veterinary Dental Scaling, Polishing, and Burr machine, with rodent dentistry equipment
- Electro-acupuncture unit
- Hospitalization facilities with separate canine vs feline/rabbit wards, in-built oxygen pipes, IV fluid pumps
- If collaborating in a well-paced environment to provide high quality care to patients and impeccable service to our valued clients resonates strongly with you, then we look forward to receiving your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Nurse / Technician (Full Time)
- Only Singaporean, Permanent Resident and Malaysian need to apply
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in caring for small animals including dogs and cats.
- Experience in pocket/exotic pet nursing (eg rabbits, guinea pigs, chelonians, birds and hamsters) will be an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience (animal-related industries, customer service) preferred.
- Job scope includes highly technical nursing duties like surgical nursing (including being involved in keyhole surgeries and endoscopies), anaesthetic monitoring and charting, venipunctures, IV catheter placements, emergency and critical care, laboratory work etc.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal conversational etiquette
- Package include 16 days of annual leave, health benefits
- Work roster: 4 days a week.
- Willing to be rostered for overnight shifts when required for hospitalization
Post expires at 8:00am on Monday July 16th, 2018