Vets for Pets is looking for passionate and motivated vets and nurses to join our team! We are a small animal clinic located in the West, and are focused on providing top quality veterinary care and service to our patients and clients. We seek individuals that are highly motivated, willing to work as a team, and are focused on providing the best care for their patients. You will be joining a friendly team of vets and support staff who are enthusiastic about the work we do.
We are well-equipped and able to perform in-house haematalogy and biochemistry tests, digital radiology, ultrasound, as well as general surgery and dental procedures.
Requirements for Vets (Full/Part-time/Locum):
– Possess a valid Veterinary degree recognized by the AVA
– Open to both fresh and experienced graduates.
– Dedicated to providing excellent care
– No after-hours requirement.
– We offer competitive salaries that are commensurate with experience
Requirements for Vet nurses (Full/Part-time):
– Able to work well as an individual and a team
– Good communication skills
– Experience is preferred but not required. On-the-job training will be provided.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Successful applicants are welcomed to come down and experience our clinic first-hand. We look forward to having you join our team!