The Centre for Aquaculture & Veterinary Science in Temasek Polytechnic is a purpose-built, innovative and technology-driven centre to meet the needs of the aquaculture, pet, biomedical and veterinary industries. TP adopts an industry-driven approach to education and research by setting up specialised learning enterprises to provide skills-based training for the students. We are seeking passionate Veterinarian to join the team.
Job Responsibilities include:
– Conduct lectures, tutorials and practical lessons as well as training courses
– Work with the teaching team in curriculum development, lesson design and develop teaching and assessment materials
– Work with the teaching team to propose and develop new animal or rehabilitative skills relevant to the development of technical competency in students
– Assist in consultancy and research projects in animal health and related areas and lead students in research projects and competitions
– Perform and manage services offered at TP Animal Clinic including animal health examinations, vaccinations, diagnosis, treatment of ill animals, surgery and emergency care, carrying out diagnostic tests and interpret results and educating animal owners
– Train and supervise staff and students who handle and care for animals and other duties in the veterinary setting
– Work with the VET team in overseeing and ensuring that daily operations run smoothly at the TP Animal Clinic
– Possess a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or post graduate degree in veterinary science or medicine, recognized to be licensed as a veterinarian with AVA
– Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience with exposure to veterinary hospitals, clinics, research lab or bioconservation
– Knowledge and experience in large and small animals, aquatic or avian medicine and TCM would be preferred.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com