We are seeking passionate full-time team members to join our practice. WORK ONLY WEEKDAYS / UP TO ONE WEEKEND DAY PER MONTH (4-day work week), perfect work-life balance! We prioritise 1 hour lunch breaks, and allocate at least 30 minutes for most consults.
We provide training to provide the best care possible for our patients, and continuously upgrade our equipment (please visit https://ambervet.com/about-us/career-opportunities/ for more info).
Our Principal Veterinarian regularly performs endoscopy, laparoscopy, acupuncture, ultrasonography and endodontics, and is happy to impart these skills to colleagues. Vets also have the support of our Feline Specialist and Endoscopist.
We advocate preventive veterinary care and integrate holistic approaches to our patients. We treat mostly canine/feline patients, with occasional rabbits, pocket pets and birds in line with individual veterinarian’s interest.
• At least 2 years clinical experience preferred, with sound knowledge in small animal medicine, surgery and radiology. New/recent graduates also welcome for consideration, who will receive support from our team of veterinarians and experienced support staff.
VETERINARY TECHNICIAN / ASSISTANT
The position involves nursing work in consultations, assisting with dental/surgical procedures, anaesthesia monitoring, care of hospitalised patients, occasional overnight hospitalisation duties and reception work. Routine duties include performing blood tests, urine/faecal analysis and assisting with radiography/ultrasonography.
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Veterinary Assistant: ITE/Diploma in relevant fields
• Veterinary Technician: Diploma/degree in veterinary nursing/technology, or degree in veterinary medicine/ DVM
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Basic mathematical skills
Interested applicants please email email@example.com with your CV.