Allpets & Aqualife Vet Clinic is seeking applicants for an Associate Veterinarian. Compensation for this position includes a competitive salary and full benefits, including support of continuing education. A highly varied caseload will contribute to the candidate’s development. Singapore is very safe and easy to live in, English is her first language, has a low tax rate, and is a great base to explore beautiful South East Asia.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• DVM or BVSc degree recognized by NParks, Singapore. New and recent graduates are welcome to apply, for whom there will be a mentoring process.
• A higher clinical qualification will be beneficial.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Above average ability to organize, manage time and set priorities while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to be a strong team player.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
The Associate Veterinarian works interdependently with the other veterinarians and the principal to yield a high standard of veterinary health care.
Allpets & Aqualife Vet Clinic was established in 2002. The progressive clinic has a high caseload and sees a wide variety of medicine and surgery cases. It provides veterinary care to pet dogs, cats, and some exotics. The team currently consists of 4 experienced veterinarians and 15 competent and enthusiastic support staff. 2 in the vet team hold further qualifications – One in Aquatic Studies, and the other in Emergency and Critical Care.
Equipment includes the full suite of Idexx blood machines, Ultrasound, Radiography, Gastro-scope, Cryosurgical equipment, Tonometry, etc.
Specialist opinion where required, is straightforward, and includes a US based radiologist.
The clinic is open for consultations Mon-Sat 9.30- 1pm, and 3-7.30pm; closed on Sundays and public holidays. After hours are negligible.
Interested applicants can contact Winnie Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65- 64813700.