By Admin | Employment Archives
Frankel Veterinary Centre is seeking for full time veterinarians to join its dynamic team of individuals in Singapore. Be part of an establishment that places an emphasis on professionalism, team spirit and continual development. Any special clinical interests are actively encouraged.
We are a dynamic, small animal practice located in Singapore, whose focus is on providing the best standard of care and service possible to our patients and owners whilst having as much fun as possible while we are at it.
The clinic is well-equipped and fully computerized with a digital radiography machine, ultrasound machine, laparoscopy machines, in-house hematology and IDEXX biochemistry blood machine, dental machine, etc.
Full time Veterinarian requirements:
• Must have a valid Veterinary Degree
• Current Veterinary Board Registration
• Both fresh and experienced Veterinarians may apply
• Experience in clinical work is an advantage but clinical training will be provided
• Good verbal and communication skills
Full time vet nurse / technician requirements:
• Able to do vet nursing / reception job
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal conversational etiquette
• Able to work well in a team
• Experience in clinical work is an advantage but clinical training will be provided.
Candidates we are seeking
• Self-motivated and possess good attitude
• Detailed and takes pride in work
• Sociable and enjoys interacting with people
• Team Player
Applicants can look forward to
• Competitive remuneration
• Further education
• Positive working environment
• Work-Life balance
Successful candidates can expect attractive remuneration and benefits. Interested candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and expected salary. For more information about our clinic, please visit our website www.frankelvet.com.sg