Mount Pleasant (Gelenggang) is seeking veterinary technicians with experience in emergency and critical care or GP technicians keen to pursue a passion in emergency medicine.
This role will involve triaging and attending to after-hours and emergency consultations, working with colleagues in the ward to monitor and treat critical in-patients, and assisting in surgical procedures and emergency endoscopy.
• Be able to work a rota of 14 days every month, including overnight shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
• Have a minimum of 3 years of experience
• Have a Cert IV/Diploma/Degree in Veterinary Nursing or a foreign veterinary medicine degree
• Be experienced in nursing procedures
• Be confident in anaesthetic induction and monitoring
• Be familiar with laboratory equipment
• Have good communication skills
• Want to provide high-quality patient care
We can offer:
• Remuneration of $4,000 – $7000 per month.
• Comprehensive induction and training
• Support from 3 other overnight ward staff and a team of 27 technicians and nurses.
• Ongoing career development
The Mount Pleasant Group is part of Mars Veterinary Health, a network of 2,500 practices united by a goal to create a better world for our pets. Join our team, where veterinary technicians are highly valued!
Interested candidates may email their resume to email@example.com