Exciting professional opportunities beckon in Hong Kong!
Pet Cares Professional Veterinary Services is a 24 hours integrative, service orientated, progressive companion animal veterinary practice in Tai Po, northern New Territories. We offer a wide range of veterinary services and we are looking for suitable team players to join our team.
Our recent move to a brand new 3000 square feet hospital offers a spacious working
environment, well equipped with:
• Dedicated 10 suite cat ward to ISFM Cat Friendly Clinic specifications
• Digital Radiography, MyLab Ultrasound, Doppler, ECG and Full IDEXX Lab.
• Excellent staff facilities- well equipped pantry, sofa beds, dart board, vet
overnight bedroom, bicycle parking facility, shower, own private backyard
We are an ISFM accredited Cat Friendly and AFCD Rehome Scheme accredited
clinic, also offering PennHIP radiological assessments and acupuncture by an IVAS
We are now seeking team oriented, high calibre, self-motivated, animal welfare
• Relevant clinical experience in companion animal practice (competent new
graduates will be considered)
• Having (or will have) a degree registrable with the HK Veterinary Surgeons
• Willing to share weekdays, weekends and public holidays (on a rotational
basis) with day and night shifts
• Being a friendly team player who enjoys client interaction and the practice of
good quality medicine within a supportive working environment
The package includes;
• Attractive salary commensurate with experience (please contact us for details)
• Accommodation (one-bedroom apartment located close to the practice)
• Full medical insurance (out-patient and in-hospital cover)
• Relocation and Immigration assistance (if required)
• 21 days annual leave (additional to public holidays)
• 3 days annual study leave (with paid CPD allowance)
• Individual VIN membership
• Ongoing in-house training and professional support
• Able to work full time ( 5 days a week)
• Form 5 or above. Completed DSE or HKCEE
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player, self motivation and able to work
• English – Cantonese translation skills and holder of an ARIC Cert II or above
will be an advantage but not essential
• Day and night shift positions available and salary commensurate with
The Package includes
• Public holiday in lieu leave ( not just statutory holidays)
• Full in hospital and out patient medical insurance coverage
• Staff discount on vet services and food
• Base pay is commensurate with clinical experience and extra nursing
• Emphasis is placed with in house and external nursing and reception training
to provide personal professional nursing development. Most of our veterinary
assistants are AIRC trained and staff members are encouraged to study.
Interested parties please email us your application letter, CV, expected salary and a
recent photo to email@example.com.