Our experienced and dedicated team at Westside Emergency offers exceptionally high standard of care for our patients. We provide referral and first opinion services in emergency medicine, critical care and surgery. We work with Landon Veterinary Specialists to provide a multi-disciplinary environment.
Due to a growing caseload, an exciting opportunity exists for a Vet to join our cohesive and dynamic team on a part-time/full-time basis. Work life balance and sustainability of shift work for our team is a primary focus. A full time role will see the successful applicant work an average of just 3 shifts a week. A part time role will fill 1 to 2 night shifts a week, Days off are truly yours as there will be no on-call duties. You will be assured that your patients will continue to receive the gold-standard care from your team. Shifts include overnights, weekends and public holidays – because that’s when the most fun happens!
– A vet degree recognized by AVS
– A keen interest or background in emergency medicine
– Able to work efficiently both independently and as a team
– At least 2 years’ experience. Experience in emergency medicine not necessary. Training will be provided if needed.
– Exceptional organisational and communication skills
– Value evidence-based medicine and eager to learn
– Keep your composure and make good decisions under pressure
Challenging yet rewarding work with generous remuneration. There is always clinical support with difficult situations. CE is strongly encouraged. We will support a vet who wants to study towards their memberships. An impressive pantry (Nespresso pods? Yes!), multi-parameter monitors, full IDEXX suite,ultrasound, endoscopy, DR, CT and mechanical ventilation.
This position is set to commence as soon as possible. If Emergency is your thing and you are looking to immerse yourself with like-minded professionals, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Post expires at 1:15pm on Saturday September 28th, 2019