Vetpal is an exclusive housecall veterinary service supported by NUS Enterprise.
Our mission is to make veterinary care more comfortable for pets and convenient for owners.
We are looking for part time/locum vets to join our small team so we are able to help more pets all around Singapore!
The ideal candidate can look forward to:
– Working in a hip and modern co-working space (non-clinical setting)
– Extra income in their spare time / flexible working hours
– Access to IDEXX ProCyte and Catalyst One blood machines
– Building quality client and pet relationships
– Being hosted by highly-appreciative clients
– Life on the road!
– High level of integrity and ethics
– Minimum 2-3 years of clinical experience
– Ability and willingness to respond to appointments at short notice
– Writing good quality medical histories + summary for the owner.
– Great communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to adapt to different home scenarios
– Ability to make a judgement call whether a case is manageable at home or requires referral (and ensure the pet is referred off smoothly)
– Being able to Independently perform the following procedures (nurse available if needed):
> Routine in house diagnostic tests (skin, ears, urine, faeces, basic FNAs)
> Blood collection and Running blood tests on IDEXX ProCyte and Catalyst One
> Blood pressure measurement
> In house euthanasias
– Comfortable using digital tools such as:
> Clinic Management System
> Communications & Video software
> Google Drive
> Adobe Sign and Fill
– Own vehicle is a bonus
If you are interested to explore this as an option, please email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org with “SVA Vet Ad” in the subject heading!
Post expires at 1:54pm on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020