Our hospital’s commitment is to excellence, compassion, and offering the highest level of patient care and service to referring clinics in a professional setting and we’re looking for both ECC and Wards nurses/patient care assistants, respectively.
We are a small and friendly emergency team, with a strong focus on teamwork, empathy, and respect. You will be working alongside a team of experienced specialists, vets, and nurses to provide world-class patient care within a multi-disciplinary hospital. Night shifts will be staffed with at least one senior on every shift.
The facility will be equipped with an in-house laboratory, 2 digital radiography rooms, 3 fully equipped/state-of-the-art surgical suites, a new c-arm, ultrasonography, ICU telemetry, 3 dog wards, a cat ward, a conference room for continuing education, endoscopy, 16 slice CT with 3D recon abilities, a brand new 1.5T MRI and more.
The full-time role would consist of 44 hours per week.
– Minimum of 1 year of practice experience (nurses only).
– Exhibits patient compassion and empathy and excellent client service.
– Requirement to work weekends and public holidays on rotation with colleagues.
– Willingness to learn, excellent communication skills, and team player.
– Singaporean or PR only.
We offer competitive pay and benefits which include:
– Salary starting from $3200 for nurses & $2400 for PCA and upwards depending on experience.
– Support external career development/CPE.
– In-house/on-job training provided genuine opportunities for career development.
– Progressive annual leave package with service
– Medical and dental coverage
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of or you are interested to hear more, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org