We are currently looking to hire a full time veterinarian/partner and veterinary technician at Toa Payoh Vets Pte. Ltd.:
1. Veterinarian (Part-time/Locum)
– Holder of BVSc/relevant degree recognized by Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA)
– Preferably 2-3 years of working experience, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
– Able to work weekends and certain public holidays
– Special interests in certain aspects of the veterinary field are most welcome
– Good work ethic, genuine passion for animals
– No emergency/off hours duties required
– Preferably Singaporean/PR, others welcome to apply
2. Veterinary Nurse/Technician
– Preferably 2-3 years of working experience
– Able to work weekdays, weekends and public holidays. Standard work week, no on call/emergency shifts.
– Able to do basic computer, admin and paper work
– Good work ethic, team player, willingness to learn and must love animals
– Job scope includes:
o Assist veterinarian in consults and surgery
o Nursing care for patients
o Maintain hygiene of clinic and drug inventory
o Reception work
Part-timers welcome to apply.
Blk 1002 Toa Payoh Lorong 8 #01-1477 Singapore 319074
3. Specialist/Visiting Surgeon
– Setting up a fully equipped and licenced veterinary clinic with State of the Art medical equipment including Fluoroscopy and Endoscopy for Veterinarians or Surgeons whom do not want to bear the overheads of a clinic. Very flexible and negotiable timings based on availability. Ideal for visiting surgeons or veterinarians with own clientele but do not wish to work full time. Terms can be discussed.
Blk 3 Queen’s Road #02-155 Singapore 260003
Please attention to Dr Daniel Sing, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 96640404 for any queries or any other information.
Also, please prepare a cover letter and CV if you are interested to join our team. Candidates may require an interview. Terms can be discussed.
Post expires at 12:00am on Friday March 22nd, 2019