Beecroft Animal Specialist & Emergency Hospital provides Emergency & Critical Care, Surgery, Bird & Exotics Medicine, Hydrotherapy & Rehabilitation, and Internal Medicine services. Our team is dedicated to provide advanced 24-hours patient-centric care and services that your companion animal deserves.
We are seeking Veterinary Receptionists for our new hospital at Alexandra Road (Labrador Park MRT) to grow with us in this fast-paced environment.
– Perform general administrative duties which includes registration, directing clients, handling cash and card payments, and filing of paperwork.
– Manage incoming phone calls, emails, and text messages.
– Organise and schedule appointments for all departments.
– Daily balancing of cash receipts during opening and closing.
– Retail stock-taking, accepting deliveries.
– Liaise with referring clinics for patient transfers.
– Request records from referring clinics and attach them to appropriate files.
– Work in close liaison with external laboratories for laboratory samples whenever needed.
– Maintaining refreshments in the waiting area.
– Administrative support-related tasks or help desk experience is advantageous.
– Passionate about animals.
– Professional with a positive mindset.
– Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication, and written skills.
– Proactive and self-motivated.
– Good time-management skills with the ability to multi-task well.
– Dynamic and able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting with various tasks as required.
– Attractive remuneration packages and employment benefits.
– Friendly environment.
– Outstanding career advancement opportunities.
– Salary commensurate with experience.