We are Gaia Veterinary Centre, a team of experienced veterinary surgeons hunting down like-minded colleagues to join us.
Why would you want to join Gaia?
Great question. Here’s what we believe in and practice every day:
• We care for patients as if they are our own pets
• We partner with pet owners to support the well-being of their pets
• We believe that making a difference starts in our neighbourhood (i.e. Serangoon) and the community
• We strongly support continuous education, no matter the role
• You look forward to working in an inclusive and supportive team. We at Gaia place great importance in teamwork with clear and professional communication.
Who is missing in the Team Gaia?
1) Veterinarians – Experience is preferred, but new graduat
2) Veterinary Technicians
Great, if you have previous experience! You will be assisting our 4 veterinarians in advanced diagnostic imaging, surgery and hospitalizations. Ability to mentor Veterinary Assistants will be valued.
2) Veterinary Nurses & Assistants
Awesome if you have some experience, you will be assisting our veterinary technicians and receptionist in their duties that will involve both the front desk and hospital work. Confidant animal handling skills and willingness to learn is a must!
Ideally armed with some front desk experience. Applications must have a calm and polite demeanor with excellent communication skills.
How will you grow with Gaia Veterinary Centre?
You can expect lots of opportunities to experience the whole spectrum of veterinary medicine that include (but not limited to) orthopaedics, physiotherapy, advanced imaging, in-house diagnostics and even exotic animal medicine.
If you love animals, enjoy working with people, please email your CV to email@example.com
We hope to hear from you!