Companion Animal Surgery is a dynamic, small animal practice located central Singapore that is committed to providing the highest standards of service and care to our clients and patients. At Companion, we aim to share our love and passion for animals through veterinary excellence. We value our team members and strive to make each position positive and rewarding. We are seeking meticulous individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Cohesive teamwork with the ability to multi-task is essential.
VETERINARIANS / VETERINARY TECHNICIAN / NURSE / RECEPTIONIST
• Punctual and reliable
• Highly-motivated, initiative and works well independently, as well as in a team
• Able to work on a rotation shift basis including overnight duties and public holidays
• Able to handle stress in fast paced environment
• Excellent client care and interpersonal conversational etiquette
• Fluent in spoken and written English (ability to converse in Mandarin is advantageous)
• Only Singaporeans/PR to apply
• Fresh graduates or experience individuals are welcomed!
*Additional for Veterinarians:
*Able to work on a rotation shift basis including overnight duties and public holidays
*Attractive remuneration will be offered
*On the job training, courses and encourage CPE/ progression of special interests
Minimum education for Veterinary Technician / Nurse:
• Veterinary Nurse: ITE/Diploma, and preferably further training/certificate in veterinary nursing
• Veterinary Technician: Diploma/degree in veterinary nursing/technology, or degree in veterinary medicine/ DVM
Minimum education for Veterinarian:
• Applicant is required to hold a valid veterinary degree recognized by AVA and is able to work as a team as well as individually
If you would like to join our team, please email resume to email@example.com with a recent photograph and expected salary. Short-listed applicants will receive a reply within 2 weeks of application.
Post expires at 11:21pm on Saturday December 15th, 2018