We are in search of an entrepreneurial and empathetic veterinarian with experience to launch our new vet clinic business.PerroMart is the No.1 Pet Care e-commerce company in Singapore and Malaysia with operational support functions across Asia.
We are now keen to expand the range of our services offered to our existing clients by providing frontline clinical care for their pets and will be shortly opening a brand new clinic.We want to provide our clients with a service that is sympathetic to their needs and provides a high standard of clinical care for their beloved pets.The vet launching Perromart’s new basic vet clinic will be tasked with leading a small team carrying out standard in-person consultations, liaising with clients to agree on the best approach for the diagnosis and treatment of their pet’s illnesses and conditions including lab diagnostics. In addition, we wish to place a high emphasis on all aspects of preventative health care.Basic routine surgical procedures will also be offered including desexing. In response to the current situation, we will offer an initial “Online consultations” to owners in order to advise/confirm need for pets to be examined by a Veterinary SurgeonAll OOH work will be contracted out.
– Min 5yrs of experience in the field
– Good communication skills & leadership qualities
– Able to work well in a team
– An empathetic approach to clients aiming to build strong bonds
What We Offer:
– Involvement in the decision-making process
–Support and training as required from an experienced Veterinary business consultant
– Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.– Be involved in an exciting new venture with the opportunity for career advancement– An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
– Insight into all relevant aspects of setting up a new Veterinary Clinic