Westside Emergency is the Emergency and Critical Care arm of Landon Veterinary Specialists.
We have everything you will need to provide an excellent standard of care including multi-parameter monitors, in-house laboratory, digital radiography, 32-slice CT, endoscopy and support from specialists. This department is responsible for primary assessment, treatment and management of presenting emergency cases, after-hours monitoring and treatment of referred cases from neighbouring clinics and after-hours monitoring of specialist in-patients.
VETERINARIANS – 2 POSITIONS
This opportunity would suit energetic individuals who enjoy learning, the challenge of a busy and a multi-disciplinary specialist hospital environment. Full time hours include day and night shifts on rotational roster. Shifts are mostly 12 hours, allowing more days off per week. You will only be working 7 shifts/fortnight – easy!
LOCUM VETERINARIAN – 1 POSITION
This is to fill a maternity leave from April to end of June 2019. This position will also suit an adventurous traveller who would like to experience Singapore and Asia for a few months!
– at least 1-2 years clinical experience preferred due to sole charge requirements, (worry not, clinical support will always be accessible when needed).
– Enthusiastic new grads will also be considered and training will be provided
– Previous ECC/rotational internship experience will be highly regarded, but not essential
– Willingness to learn, strong work ethics and be a team-player
– A veterinary degree registrable with the AVA
What’s on offer:
– A healthy regard for your work life balance. We truly believe you will do a better job taking care of the furries if you are a happy person!
– A competitive salary
– An interesting and varied role
– A dynamic and extremely supportive and friendly team environment.
– Support for continuous education and special interests
Sounds like the job for you? Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com