Tired of being yet another income-generating machine for employers that don’t care/listen?
We hear you. Come join us at Westside Emergency for a refreshing change!
We are an employee-centric, non-corporate veterinary emergency and critical care team, where your bosses are working on-shift alongside you “literally* on the ER floor so we GET it.
We GET the challenges of shift-working,
We GET the obstacles met working on-shift and
We GET why you wanted to be a vet in the first place.
Hence, we provide:
– an attractive remuneration package incl CE allowance, 4.5 weeks paid annual leave, paid study leave, GRAB rides to/fro work
– 24/7 on-call support
– ample professional autonomy for vets
– flexible and very comfortable working roster (work only 3 days a week!)
– all the diagnostic/therapeutic equipment and tools you’ll need paired with a great nursing support team
The management believes in investing in our people first. Our staff’s well-being is paramount to creating a high-performing and harmonious team, which will naturally translate to better patient outcomes and client experiences.
Veterinary emergency and critical care is a dynamic, fast-paced and electrifying field. Excelling in ECC requires fast decision making, sound physiology and pharmacological knowledge, clear concise communication styles, and most importantly, a “can-do” attitude. It is not easy to become a good ECC vet, but if you desire to push yourself to be a better, faster, stronger vet, ECC is where it’s at. And at Westside Emergency, WE WILL HELP YOU GET THERE.
Here’s the deal:
We need you to be/have
– license to practice in Singapore/registrable qualifications to do so
– at least 3 years out in clinical practice.
– a strong work ethic with a keen desire to learn.
– comfortable with shift working (days/nights, weekends, PH)
Sounds good? Schedule a confidential chat with us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Happy to provide references from our current employees during the meeting.