LANDON VETERINARY SPECIALISTS are expanding and seek associates interested in establishing themselves in a new Emergency Department.
We are building a dynamic new team of motivated, passionate Vets and Nurses who believe in evidence-based medicine and gold standard patient care. We have everything you will need to provide an excellent care: multi-parameter monitors, full laboratory, DR, CT, endoscopy and support from specialists. The department is responsible for primary assessment, management of emergency cases, after-hours monitoring and treatment of referred cases and specialist in-patients.
You are an energetic individual who enjoys learning, challenges of a busy hospital and enjoys a multi-disciplinary environment. Shifts include day/night, weekends and public holidays on a rotational roster. Shifts are 12 hours, allowing more days off per week.
– At least 1-2 years clinical experience (worry not, support is always accessible)
– ECC/rotational internship is highly regarded, but not essential
– Willingness to learn, strong work ethics and a team-player
– A veterinary degree registrable with the AVA
No emergency centre can operate without an awesome team of nurses! You are detail-oriented and up for challenges. You will be triaging emergencies, assistance with emergency procedures, anaesthetic monitoring, lab work, day/overnight hospitalisation and reception work. Shifts are similar vets’ rosters.
– 2+ years of Veterinary Nursing experience
– Emergency experience an advantage but not mandatory
– Good spoken and written English. Other languages would be beneficial!
– A flexible, friendly and positive attitude
– Take pride in your work, no matter how menial the task
What’s on offer?
– Healthy regard for your work-life balance
– Competitive salary
– An interesting and varied role
– Friendly, dynamic and supportive team environment
– Support for continuous education
Forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 12:11am on Monday December 3rd, 2018