VES Hospital is seeking full time emergency veterinarians to join our 24/7 emergency and multidisciplinary specialty/referral hospital.
Due to an on-going increase in our case load, we are looking for self-motivated, energetic, team-oriented individuals to enhance the ECC service with the support of a strong existing referral base and the rest of our team.
We are committed to building a team of exceptional individuals who value expertise, collaboration, compassion, and humility, and to the creation of a healthy supportive working environment. We are also committed to an exceptional client experience and excellent relations with the referring veterinary community.
You will be working with and be supported by a friendly multidisciplinary team that includes specialists and referral clinicians in Anaesthesiology, Diagnostic Imaging, ECC, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, Ophthalmology & Surgery. New specialties will be added in the next months.
Our large renovated facilities include a large treatment area, dedicated ICU with advanced monitoring, surgical, medical and imaging suites. Our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, echocardiography, C-arm, 32-slice CT scan, MRI scan, rigid and flexible endoscopy, and in-house laboratory.
– Veterinary degree recognised by AVA
– Energetic, compassionate individuals focusing on patient care and communication
– Full time day and night positions
– Flexible and sensible working rota to allow good work-life integration
– Minimum 2-year experience, previous experience in practicing emergency and critical care medicine is an advantage
– Membership or certificate holders will be highly regarded
– Continuing education is strongly encouraged and studying towards membership in ECC or others will be supported
– Visa application will be supported if needed
Please send your inquiries to Dr Sebastien Monier DVM MANZCVS (ECC & Small Animal Medicine) email@example.com
Post expires at 6:26pm on Sunday April 21st, 2019