Are you passionate about animals and education? An amazing opportunity to combine both and work for the global leader in veterinary diagnostics!
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for training and educating IDEXX customers and Distribution reps on IDEXX products and services. Ensure IDEXX customers and distributor representatives have the skills, knowledge and tools to efficiently and effectively complete installations, identify and resolve issues quickly and provide effective training on all IDEXX products and services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides on-site customer support to IDEXX customers.
• Install equipment at customer locations. Assembles components and tests operation. Adjusts
equipment as needed, coordinating with in-house resources and others.
• Trains customers in the use of IDEXX products, equipment and services. Provides training in a variety
of formats, based on needs analysis. Ensure customer satisfaction in the use and capability of IDEXX products and services.
• Troubleshoots customer problems and issues with IDEXX products and services. Diagnose and fix
problems with assistance of in-house technical resources and others as needed. Plan and implement strategies for addressing more complex issues as needed.
• Provides support for new customer installations and go-live events, responding to any issues that arise
and coordinating resolution to ensure smooth customer experience.
• Communicates customer needs for additional products and services to sales team, research &
development and others. Coordinates other teams and additional resources to address customer issues as needed. Ensures ongoing customer satisfaction.
More information can be found at the following link: https://idexx.wd1.