We are a small, 4-vet practice providing patient-centered care in a lovely neighbourhood with great clients! The team is looking for someone who cares deeply about animals AND people; building great teamwork and strong client relationships are essential for us to achieve the best veterinary care for our patients.
Excellent communication skills essential. Special interests/skills (eg in laparoscopy/endoscopy, exotic medicine, imaging, holistic wellness) will be an added advantage. Experienced vets preferred but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply. Majority of the caseload consists of dogs and cats, but we also see many pocket pets (rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters) and exotics. Continuing education is strongly encouraged. 4 day work week.
FULL-TIME VET NURSES/TECHS
Nurses will be involved with blood taking, IV catheter placement, microscopy, full anaesthetic monitoring, blood pressure reading with Doppler, running of laboratory tests. assistance with xrays/ultrasound, assistance with surgeries, and reception work. You will also be rostered for after hours nursing duties. Continuing education is strongly encouraged. 4 day work week.
– Karl Storz endoscopy including cystoscopy, otoscopy, laparoscopy (lap spays done routinely)
– Covidien Ligasure vessel sealing electrocautery and monopolar cautery
– Dedicated surgical suite
– Multiparameter monitoring (ECG, ETCO2, SPO2, BP, HR, PR, TEMP) and charting by anaesthetic nurse for every anaesthetic procedure
– Ultrasound & Echocardiography
– Digital Radiography
– Dental X-rays
– Complete Midmark Veterinary Dental Suite including rabbit/rodent instruments
– IDEXX Biochemistry and Haematology
– Electroacupuncture unit
– Separate cat/rabbit and dog wards
If you’d like to meet us for a chat to find out more, please send us an email with your resume to email@example.com
Post expires at 12:57pm on Wednesday April 3rd, 2019