Our hospital’s commitment is to excellence, compassion, and offering the highest level of patient care and service to referring clinics in a professional setting.
We are a small and friendly emergency team, with a strong focus on team-work, empathy and respect. You will be working alongside a team of experienced vets and senior nurses to provide world-class patient care within a multi-disciplinary hospital. Night shifts will be staffed with at least one senior on every shift.
The facility will be equipped with an in-house laboratory, 2 digital radiography rooms, 3 fully equipped/state of the art surgical suites, new c-arm, ultrasonography, ICU telemetry, 3 dog wards, a cat ward, conference room for continuing education, endoscopy, 16 slice CT with 3D recon abilities, a brand new 1.5T MRI and more.
Full time role would consist of 44 hours per week. Part time options available.
– Minimum of 1 year of practice experience (nurses only).
– Exhibits patient compassion and empathy and excellent client service.
– Requirement to work weekends and some public holidays on rotation with colleagues.
– Willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and team player.
– Singaporean or PR only.
We offer competitive pay and benefits which include:
– Salary STARTING from $3200 for nurses & $2400 for PCA and upwards depending on experience.
– Support of external career development/CPE.
– In-house training provided with genuine opportunities for career development.
– Progressive annual leave package with service (10 days initial year, 15 days second year, increasing to 20 days in third year).
– Medical and Dental cover.
– Rotation/flexible shifts allowing for great work life balance.
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of or you are interested to hear more, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Post expires at 2:28pm on Friday December 3rd, 2021