Atlas Vet is a surgery and anaesthesia focused GP clinic that is growing our vet nursing team.
We see dogs, cats, rabbits & pocket pets (e.g. guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits etc). If you join us, you will enjoy and experience a wide variety of surgeries every week, both soft tissue and orthopaedic.
Here are some examples:
– Surgical oncology using large skin flaps (e.g. caudal superficial epigastric skin flap)
– Total Ear Canal Ablation and Lateral Bulla Osteotomy (TECA-LBO)
– Perineal Urethrostomy (PU)
– Perineal Hernia repairs
– Femoral Head and Neck Ostectomy (FHO)
– Medial Patellar Luxation surgeries
– Fracture repairs using bone plates, wires, pins etc
– Extracapsular Repair of Cranial Cruciate Ligament
– Able to stay for more than 1 year
– Able to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend
– At least one year experience OR graduated from veterinary-related diploma from polytechnics
– Able to work as a team
– Maturity and self-awareness to know your own strengths and weaknesses
– Does NOT thrive on workplace drama/politics
– STRONG believer in science and evidence-based medicine
– STRONG urge to learn, study and be better
Each surgical case is a unique challenge for anaesthesia and analgesia. The anaesthesia itself is equally important as the surgery.
Interest in surgery and anaesthesia is a must. We have all the cool toys for you to perform at your best.
Just come with the right mindset and we will provide the training.
For the suitable candidate, we will invest in you.
You will receive training in:
– Low-stress Handling Certification by Dr Sophia Yin (paid for by clinic)
– Soft tissue surgical nursing
– Orthopaedic surgical nursing
– Assisting surgeries as a surgical scrub nurse
– Multi-parameter anaesthesia monitoring
– Anaesthesia protocol planning
– Syringe pump use for constant rate infusion (CRI) e.g. fentanyl IV
– Radiographic positioning for orthopaedic surgeries
– And more!
If you want to be better in surgical and anaesthesia nursing, if you hate workplace drama and just want to focus on providing quality care for your patients, let’s talk.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please provide references in your application to optimise the hiring process.
Coffee is on us! ☕
Or visit us at https://atlasvet.com.sg/