About Atlas Vet:
- We see dogs, cats, rabbits & pocket pets (e.g. guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits etc).
- We have 9 support staff (good vet:support ratio).
- We are GP clinic that provide complex treatment like orthopaedic surgeries, chemotherapy etc
- Fully-equipped (but no CT/MRI). All the cool tools so you can perform at your best.
- Full IDEXX suite, ultrasound, xray, every single surgical instrument for soft tissue/orthopaedics you can think of (e.g. balfour retractors), multi-parameter GA monitoring, electrocautery including vessel-sealing device, full IM3 dental suite including rodent dentistry (dental xrays coming soon), digital cytology microscope
- We support and encourage clinical interests specific to YOU
- We are a Fear-Free and Low-stress Handling clinic (for the benefit of the animal)
- Separate cat/dog wards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Weekdays end at 7pm (so you can have dinner with family/friends)
- 4-day work-week available
- Work with experienced nurses. 4 of them have more than 8 years of experience.
- We are committed to nurturing your clinical interests. Because after all, we are only as good as our team.
- Paid study leave – we previously closed the clinic to attend the Singapore Vet Show!
- CE allowance
- For those interested, virtual coaching/mentorship with an overseas Internal Medicine specialist can be arranged.
- If you do not want to do surgeries as part of your caseload, it can be arranged.
- We can restrict your caseload to the species you are comfortable with!
- Travel allowance
- No public holiday duties
- Unlimited food in pantry (so you don’t get hangry!)
- VIN access
- Low-stress handling certification
- Must have veterinary degree recognised by AVS
- Able to work as a team
- Maturity and self-awareness to know your own strengths and weaknesses
- Does NOT thrive on workplace drama/politics
- STRONG believer in science and evidence-based medicine
Our ultimate goal is to treat a finite group of patients well, and have some fun along the way.
One last thing…
A clinic can have the coolest tools but workplace culture is the difference between showing up daily feeling empowered or dreading every single minute of it.
- New or experienced candidates are welcome – because skills can be learnt but not personality and character
We are a small team so it is important to us that we find the right team member.
If you hate workplace drama and just want to focus on providing quality care for your patients…
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Coffee is on us!
Or visit us at https://atlasvet.com.sg/