This course is the only English–speaking Principles course in Asia-Pacific this year!
The aim of this course is to introduce the basic principles of fracture management in small animals, including assessment of the trauma patient, and the planning and performance of treatment for long bone and articular fractures. The course will provide a platform for future study and career development in veterinary orthopedics.
• Evaluate small animal patients with fractures
• Select and plan appropriate treatment options
• Perform operative and non-operative procedures to treat long bone and simple articular fractures
• Formulate plans for postoperative care including recognition and management of complications
• Critically assess patient outcomes
*10% discount for early bird registration until January 31, 2019
*10% discount for AOVET paying members
(maximum 20% discount applicable)
Please register online at:
Ms Iris Lam
Tel: +852 3956 1748
Post expires at 2:29pm on Thursday February 28th, 2019