Amber Vet and Amber Cat Vet are dedicated to providing excellent veterinary care and customer service in an environment that is fulfilling and enjoyable for its team.
We are seeking a meticulous veterinarian, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, prioritising preventative patient care and client education.
There is great focus on staff welfare and further CE training, attractive remuneration packages and avenues for career advancement for the outstanding candidate.
We place great emphasis in ensuring that veterinarians have access to the most comprehensive and advanced equipment and training to provide the best care possible for our patients, and we continuously upgrade our equipment. We are well-equipped with:
• Digital radiography
• Digital dental radiography
• Ultrasonography (including echocardiography)
• Rigid/flexible endoscopy
• Minimally invasive keyhole surgery
• iM3 dental unit
• IDEXX biochemistry, haematology, PT/aPTT, cortisol and urinalysis machines
• Tonovet (tonometry)
• Dedicated surgery suite with comprehensive anaesthesic monitoring equipment (including capnography and doppler blood pressure machine) and trained Nurses/Technicians to monitor anaesthesia for all procedures
We advocate preventive veterinary care and integrate holistic approaches to our patients. We treat mostly canine/feline patients, with some rabbits, pocket pets and birds.
• At least 2 years clinical experience preferred, with sound knowledge in small animal medicine, surgery and radiology. New/recent graduates also welcome for consideration, who will receive support from our team of veterinarians and experienced support staff.
• Experience in ultrasonography, orthopaedic surgery, acupuncture, ophthalmology and/or avian/exotics medicine advantageous.
Please refer to ambervet.com/careers.html for more details.
Interested applicants may email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and expected salary.